Behind the scenes, we at Interfaith Community PADS have been working on a complete website redesign over the past several months.
Talk about a big project!
Organization, functionality, design, copy…everything has been changed so we can better communicate our work to our community (that’s you!).
While we were doing this work, we thought…what about starting a blog?
With this very first post, that idea has become a reality.
Welcome to the ICPADS Blog!
The aim of the ICPADS blog is to inform, inspire, and keep the community connected to our work here at ICPADS.
- Inform: We will keep you up-to-date with what is happening within our organization, and educate you on topics related to our mission.
- Inspire: Our posts will help you understand the positive things happening because of our work with the homeless in our community.
- Keep the Community Connected: We invite the community to partner with us in our work, and we will share details on how you can help.
They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life. (1 Timothy 6:18-19)
The plan is simple – keep the information flowing with regular posts right here in the blog!
We will post every other week, on Mondays at 3pm.
Stop back regularly to get the latest news!
4 Ways You Can Help
There are many things you can do if you want to support our new blog…
- Read: Just stopping by every couple weeks to check out our new material will help us out. While we aren’t trying to become a top-10 website, seeing stats that show people are reading our articles will motivate our work!
- Follow Us on Facebook: We will be sharing our new blog posts on Facebook each week, so the easiest way to get the latest information is to become a follower. If you haven’t done so yet, please take a minute to like our Facebook page here. To ensure you see everything we post, you can also add us to your Favorites.
- Share: If you like what you read, please share it with your friends and family! You can do this using the share buttons on this page, or by liking/sharing/commenting on our Facebook posts to increase our visibility.
- Donate: While our blog staff are all volunteers, we do incur expenses related to the website domain, hosting and maintenance, as well as occasional Facebook ads to promote our posts. If you’d like to donate to our online needs, use the form here and add ‘online expenses’ to the notes so your donation goes to the appropriate place.
Thank you for taking the time to read the very first post on the ICPADS blog.
We look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin